Nowadays, dry ski slope get more and more popular. Sumotar provide high quality dry ski mats to many customer. Some customer ask me some questions about matters needing attention. Please kind find these information as following:
- An adult must stay on the premises if children 16 and under are taking part in an activity.
- All slope users must wear long sleeved tops, long trousers and gloves.
- High waisted tops and low rise trousers are not suitable attire.
- All snowboarders and skiers under the age of 16 will be required to wear helmets.
- Respect all other slope users.
- Control your speed.
- Always give way to skiers/riders below and choose a route past so as not to endanger or startle them.
- Leave plenty of space when overtaking.
- Look up and down the slope before starting or entering the slope.
- Always stop in a clearly visible place (preferably to one side).
- When climbing up or down the slope please keep to one side.
- Respect all signage.
By the way, we recommend that you arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your slope time in order for you to get changed and correctly fit skis and boots.
(PS: Some Views from TallingtonLakes)